Burger King India Limited, a Quick service restaurant (QSR) chain have already got SEBI node for IPO on January 24, 2020.
The issue size of IPO is kept at Rs. 400 Crore.
Some interesting facts about Burger King:
- · Burger King India Limited is franchisee of Burger King Corporation USA.
- Burger king is world’s 2nd largest fast food burger Brand and first one is Mc Donalds.
- · Burger king has 18000 restaurant chains worldwide and is present in 100 countries.
- · The first restaurant of Burger King was started in November 2014.
- · As on Jun 30, 2019 it has 202 Restaurants in 47 cities across India out of which 94 are in North India.
- · The company do not own any office or restaurant in India, all premises are on lease with lease period ranging from 5 – 20 years.
- · Revenue from food & beverages grew from Rs. 228.29 Cr in 2017 to Rs. 628.59 Cr in 2019.
- · Margins grew from Rs. 136.56 Cr in 2017 to Rs. 400.36 Cr in 2019.
- · They offer 22 different kinds of burgers out of which 8 are vegetarian burgers with separated cooking and preparation for Veg Burgers.
- · In FY 2019, company has posted a Restated Loss of Rs. 38.55 Cr.
Chairman: Mr. Shivakumar Pullaya Dega (IIT, Madras)
Registered Office: Unit No. 1003 to 1007, 10th Floor, Mittal Commercia, Asan Pada Rd, Chimatpada, Marol, Andheri (E), Mumbai- MH -400 059; Email ID : firstname.lastname@example.org
“We are on track, things are exactly where they should be. Bankers will take a call when it will hit the market. I can only say it (IPO) will be floated very soon,” Sameer Sain, founder of Everstone Group and an investor of Burger King said to a news agency.
|International QSR Brands||Indian QSR Brands|
|Dunkin Donuts||Jumbo King|
Financial Summary : Burger King IPO
|Profit After Tax (PAT)||(2.14)||(38.55)||(81.41)|
QSR market in India is expected to grow at a CAGR of 18% during 2021-2025 due to increasing urbanization, rapid expansion in food delivery services, expanding young & working population, growing number of dual-income families and rising disposable income in the country.
Major contributor in Food & Beverages segment is Food category with >70% share.
Major Players : Domino’s Pizza, McDonald’s, Burger King, CCD, KFC, Pizza Hut, Starbucks, Dunkin Donuts, Subway and Taco Bell are some major players & QSR brands operating in India.
Burger King IPO Details
|Issue Dates|| |
|Issue Size||Rs. 400 Cr.|
|Face Value||Rs. 10 Per Share|
|Price Band|| |
|Min Market Lot|
|Listing at||BSE, NSE|
|Min Investment Amt (Retail)|| |
|Max Investment Amt (Retail)|| |
Burger King IPO Schedule
|Offer Start Date|| |
|Offer End Date|| |
|Finalisation of Basis of Allotment|
|Initiation of Refunds|| |
|Credit of Shares to Demat Accounts|| |
|Listing Date of SBI Card IPO|| |
|Burger King IPO Registrar||Burger King IPO Lead Managers|
Link Intime India Private Ltd
C 101, 247 Park, L.B.S.Marg, Mumbai -400083
1. Kotak Mahindra Capital Company Limited
2. CLSA India Pvt Ltd
3. Edelweiss Financial Services Limited
4. JM Financial Limited
Burger King IPO GMP (Grey Market Premium)
To be Updated
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Burger King IPO is an initial public offering of equity shares of value Rs. 10 per share.
Burger king is world’s 2nd largest fast food burger Brand.
Burger King India Limited is franchisee of Burger King Corporation USA.
Burger King IPO Dates are not announced yet.
Burger King IPOs allotment date is not announced yet.
Present Grey market Premium (GMP) of Burger King IPO will be updated soon.
The listing Date of Burger King IPO is not announced yet.
No there is no Discount for Retail Investors